CUSTOMIZED SKINCARE AND SKIN IRREGULARITY TREATMENT IN SAN DIEGO SPA AESTHETICS INDUSTRY.
SD SKIN SPA continues to serve, connect and provide our clients with quality skin treatments and services with one strategy in mind: CARE.
SD SKIN SPA'S COMMITMENT TO YOU,
OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE
THROUGH CORONAVIRUS [ COVID-19 ]
AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS REMAINS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS PAGE WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION REGARDING SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITIES AND SKIN+BODY CARE SAFETY.
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same:
our commitment to your health and safety. By its very nature, skincare, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help us to support all of our clients by cooperating with some new requirements. Our practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our clients and ourselves. For example:
• We will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• When you arrive at the spa, We’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until we text you or call you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time.
• We will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
• We’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since we spoke on the phone. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Skincare and massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
• Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage.
• We will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive skincare from SD SKIN SPA's skin specialist and/or massage from SD SKIN SPA's massage therapist.”
• There is a hand-hygiene station that we will ask you to use when you enter the spa. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the spa for you to use as needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every client, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call/ text our office at 619-356-8882. Thank you for being our client. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, relaxing and therapeutic touch environment.